Zesty Keto Lemon Bars
Zesty Keto Lemon Bars its a very delicious and tasty
– 1/2 cup butter, melted
– 1 3/4 cups almond flour
– 1 cup powdered erythritol (Swerve!)
– 3 eggs
– 3 lemons
For the crust:
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Melt butter and mix with 1 cup almond flour, 1/4 cup erythritol, and pinch of salt. Press evenly into an 8×8 baking dish lined with parchment paper.
3. Bake for 20 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes.
For the filling:
1. Zest a lemon into a mixing bowl, juice all the lemons, add the eggs, 3/4 cup erythritol, 3/4 cup almond flour, and pinch of salt and combine.
6. Pour the filling onto the crust and bake for 25 minutes.
7. Sprinkle with powdered erythritol.