keto Strawberry Shortcake Lush
Keto low carb Strawberry shortcake gets a fun makeover that’s perfect for sharing with a crowd. With a sugar cookie crust, cool layers of sweet strawberry cream cheese, vanilla pudding and whipped topping, plus a finishing sprinkle of fresh strawberries, it’s summer in a dessert!
- 1 pouch (17.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ sugar cookie mix
- Butter and egg called for on cookie mix pouch for drop cookies
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 container (7.5 oz) strawberry cream cheese spread, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2cup strawberry jam
- 1 container (12 oz) Cool Whip frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 boxes (4-serving size each) Jell-O™ vanilla-flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries (about 6 oz)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Make and bake drop cookies as directed on pouch. Cool completely, at least 20 minutes. Set aside 4 cookies for garnish.
- In food processor, process half of the remaining cookies to coarse crumbs. Remove to medium bowl. Continue to process second half of remaining cookies to coarse crumbs; add to bowl. Stir in melted butter until well blended. In ungreased 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish, press cookie crumb mixture firmly in bottom. Set aside.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese spread, powdered sugar and jam with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth, scraping down side of bowl frequently. Beat in 2 cups of the whipped topping. Spread over cookie crust.
- In another medium bowl, beat dry pudding mixes and milk with whisk about 2 minutes or until thick. Spread over cream cheese mixture. Drop remaining whipped topping by spoonfuls over pudding layer; spread evenly. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, crumble remaining 4 cookies; sprinkle cookies and strawberries on top. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pieces.
NUTRITION INFORMATION :
Calories: 290 | Fat: 13g | Total Carbs: 6g | Net Carbs: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Protein: 2g