keto gummy bears
For a little happiness from time to time! Why buy super expensive candy when you can make it yourself!
Super easy sugar-free keto gummy bear recipe that is also keto-friendly and the perfect keto dessert or snack. Step by step I teach you how to make these delicious candies that are best for the whole family.
The ingredients are very few and you may already have them, so follow the recipe:
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1 package Sugar-Free Jello
- 1 envelope Knox unfavored gelatine
- Mix the unflavored gelatin, Jello, and water in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over low heat until completely dissolved, about 2 minutes.
- Using a pipette, fill the wells of a candy mold with the Jello. (Do this just after cooking, otherwise, the mixture will freeze before you can add it to the candy molds.)
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes until the product is fully gelled.
- Remove the gums from the mold and serve.
Serving Size: 10 gummy