This delicious keto cream cheese chocolate pound cake is a rich, moist, decadent cake that features a chocolate ganache that takes it to a whole nother level. It’s the one recipe that is sure to silence your chocolate cravings while doing keto.
Keto Cream Cheese Chocolate Pound Cake
- 2 1/2 cups of finely milled almond flour , measured and sifted
- 2 1/4 cups of sugar substitute
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 7 ounces of cream cheese, room temperature
- 8 eggs , room temperature
- 8 tablespoons of unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 ounces of baking chocolate (melted)
- 2 teaspoons of instant coffee (optional for enhancing chocolate )
- 2 ounces of baking chocolate
- ¼ cup of unsalted butter melted
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- ¼ cup of heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons of confectioners sugar substitute
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Grease two 8 inch loaf pans.
- In a medium-size bowl combine all the dry ingredients (except sugar substitute) and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat on high the softened butter and sugar substitute until light and fluffy.
- Add the cream cheese and combine well until fully incorporated.
- Add the eggs one at a time making sure to mix well after each addition.
- Add all the dry ingredients mixing well until fully combined.
- Lastly, add the melted baking chocolate in a stream and beat mixture until fully mixed.
- Bake the pound cakes for 60-70 minutes or until done.
- Allow the cakes to cool for 15 minutes before taking it out of the mold and then wait until the cake is fully cooled before spreading the chocolate ganache.
- Combine the melted butter, baking chocolate, sugar substitute (preferably powdered) until well combined.
- Add the heavy whipping cream and mix till well incorporated.
- Lastly, stir in the coconut oil.
This recipe makes two 8×5 inch loaves.
Recipe baking time adjusted: Based on a couple of suggestions I am reducing the recipe temperature to 325 degrees and having you bake the cakes for 70-90 minutes. This should ensure that the pound cakes cook more evenly.
YIELD: 22 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving:
CALORIES: 187.2TOTAL FAT: 20.8gSATURATED FAT: 9.4gCHOLESTEROL: 89mgSODIUM: 99mgCARBOHYDRATES: 5.7gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 4.5gFIBER: 1.2gSUGAR: 3.2gPROTEIN: 6.1g